cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Survey - Rate-on-scale : scale of the question is 1-5 (all ok) but results in the report are 1-1

@SEW1  Are you copying older webinar sessions that had prior follow-up surveys already included?

SEW1
Active Contributor

Re: Problem with rating scale in post-event surveys

@LennThompson I have also brought this problem to the attention of the community! I think it's quite a recent visual problem.  Thanks for also raising it as well. 

You can rectify by deleting question and reinserting it choosing  a scale of 1-10. 

However, there seems to be an issue with GTW retaining changes you make like so I'm not sure that if you go back into the survey later it will have retained your changes.   

SEW1
Active Contributor

Re: Survey - Rate-on-scale : scale of the question is 1-5 (all ok) but results in the report are 1-1

There was a problem similar to this a while ago and I changed all the surveys, by deleting the questions and reinserting them using the correct scale of 1 - 10.  So this problem is nothing to do with copying surveys. 

SEW1
Active Contributor

@AshC  I have just deleted two rate on a scale questions from one survey and reinserted them with the correct 1-10 scale.  I came out of the Webinar and when I went back in and viewed the question individually, it had reverted to a 1 - 5 scale!

Another issue is sometimes when you click on Post Webinar Survey it goes straight to an Edit Question pop up even though I would have closed and saved any question / survey when I left the survey screen last.   

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@SEW1  I will look into the scheduling updates, though I suspect this has to do with copying a previous webinar where the last rating scale was in use. 

SEW1
Active Contributor

@AshC  I would be grateful if you could take a look and get back to me.  I noticed that someone else raised a query with the same problem.

Thank you.