cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hartman_fvtc
Active Contributor

Survey Report Missing Information

I held a webinar on Wednesday, May 6, 2020. The webinar completed about 1:33 p.m. central time (US). I ran my standard set of reports at 2:58 p.m. central time, approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes after the webinar had concluded. The survey report indicated only two people had submitted my post-webinar survey and the performance report indicated the same (2 people submitted the survey).  I ran the report again today (about 18 hours later) in the hopes that maybe some folks had submitted the survey later in the day and the report now had 38 responses! When viewing the column stating the time of survey submission, all of them were around the same time, agbout 1:33 p.m. central. It does not appear the issue was folks submitting the survey after I ran reports.

Why was the report missing all of the responses when it was first run? I know that it can take about 30 minutes for new webinar information to be available, but I clearly waited more than enough time. It has caused me to wonder how many other survey responses I have missed in the past! Has anyone else experienced this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Survey Report Missing Information

Hi @hartman_fvtc ,

I apologize, there was a brief disruption of GoToWebinar reporting services this week that may have affected the accuracy or delayed the delivery for some broadcasts. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Survey Report Missing Information

Hi @hartman_fvtc ,

I apologize, there was a brief disruption of GoToWebinar reporting services this week that may have affected the accuracy or delayed the delivery for some broadcasts. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!