cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Test webinar

Customer wants to be able to test he can join a webinar before the webinar takes place. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Test webinar

I do this often.

Set up a test webinar. You can actually copy the real webinar to make a test webinar. When I do this, I add the word TEST at the beginning of the webinar title, so I can remember later that this was a test, not the real webinar.

During the test, you can check microphones, webcams, and having the presenter share their screen.

On problem I have found is that folks will test their system, then between the test and the real webinar they decide to get a new microphone, webcam, or even a new computer, and now for the real webinar we are troubleshooting their system.  Tell your presenter that they should not change their computer hardware after a successful test.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hey Chris! My customer is just an attendee, not an organizer.  He knows about the system check but he says zoom has a site where you can go to make sure you will be able to join before the meeting takes place, so he was looking for us to implement something like that. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Highlighted
Active Contributor

This is what I now direct people to, however it is slightly confusing for people as it's gotomeeting....

I know that's what supplies the voip backbone to gotowebinar but......