cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flairstudios
New Contributor

Tracking Recordings

I am wondering if it possible to track who has viewed recorded webinars. And/or if there is a way to set them to private? We have a couple recorded webinars that we will eventually recast, but haven't yet. The videos have a couple views, but we haven't sent any lnks out to anyone, so I am just wondering who has viewed them? Or does it also count views from within our admin account? Thanks 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Tracking Recordings

Under Analytics, Build a Report (same place you run an Attendee Report) you can run a report on people who watch your recordings.

flairstudios
New Contributor

Great, thank you 🙂 . If we have recordings that is not linked to any rebroadcast, is there a way to make it private? For example, we have one recorded video that already has a few views, even though we have not shared the link with anyone or scheduled a rebroadcast. How were they able to view the recording, and is it possible to not allow this?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @flairstudios ,

For making recording views restricted, please see this document around Private GoToWebinar Channels: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-make-my-channel-private-g2w040039 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!