cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VRLDO
Contributor

Transferring a video with edited transcript from one GoToStage account to another

Hi - one of our colleagues asked us to edit the transcript on a medical technical video in our video library and we did so. However, I think what needs to happen is that this video, and their future videos should be managed on another account we have. Is there any way to port the edited transcript with the video to another account? I know it's pretty simple to drop in a video into another account but my concern is the cleaned up transcript. It took a bit of time to edit it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Transferring a video with edited transcript from one GoToStage account to another

I'm sorry there is currently no way to directly transfer these videos between Organizer accounts. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Transferring a video with edited transcript from one GoToStage account to another

I'm sorry there is currently no way to directly transfer these videos between Organizer accounts. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
VRLDO
Contributor

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Womp womp.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Cant you just  download the video and get a copy of the transcript.

Then upload the video to the new account, open the transcript and paste in your version?

VRLDO
Contributor

Unless there is a way that I'm unaware of, I think the only way would be to do that but have to paste in one time stamp at a time. And there's a lot in a one-hour video.