cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fran_Simon
Valued Contributor

Trouble adding handouts during the webcast

Today during a webcast, one of the organizers who was logged in did not have the ability to remove or add in handouts through the control panel or through the web interface (using Chrome or Firefox.) There was simply no option to add handouts during or remove the handouts that were already uploaded before the webinar. Both of us could not add  a new handout using the web interface, but one of us could add and remove from the control panel. This is very odd behavior because for years and hundreds of webinars we could always manage handouts during the webinar from the control panel and the website. 

I noticed there was  system maintenance earlier today. I am reporting this because I wonder if the problem we experienced was related to the service changes. We have another large webinar tomorrow. I am hoping this will be reported and resolved.

Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com
4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Trouble adding handouts during the webcast

@Fran_Simon   The system maintenance did affect access to product websites, which in your case would be handling the handouts management.   Let us know if the problem persists currently. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Fran_Simon  We've looked deeper into this, and it seems to be affecting multiple accounts.  As soon as I hear more information regarding the issue I'll update this thread.  

Jodieb777

Hi,

I am having ongoing issues with adding handouts. Currently, the feature is grayed out in the webinar and I cannot add them in the event. We need this resolved, I am a trainer. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Jodieb777  Can you tell us what type of scheduled webinar this occurred on, and if you are part of a larger group account that may have an Admin somewhere?