cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Re: Try our new GoToWebinar Recordings Editor

Hi,

The editor works really well BUT when I then download my video it gives me the original version and not the edited version. A bug maybe?

LogMeIn Contributor

Hey @Owen1  ,

I wasn't aware of that behavior previously.  Is this occurring on all of your edited GoToWebinar recordings still?

Active Contributor

I can verify the same behavior.  Edited version plays fine in the Video library.  But the downloaded version still includes the cut portions.  

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Thank you everyone. Appreciate the fast feedback. This is a known issue we are actively working on. We hope to have this released to you all in the next 1-2 weeks.

Active Contributor

Can we add stuff in addition to trim?
My goal is to add a generic intro...

LogMeIn Contributor

@Geof  Pasting / Adding to an existing recording is not a function at this time, though there are several free video editors available online that you may use to complete the task.

Active Contributor

Thanks for Video Editor feature for your GoToWebinar recordings! If you are a GoToWebinar Pro or Plus plan 

New Contributor

Thanks this helped me alot.

New Contributor

Hey this is really amazing, it is a perfect tool to edit webinars along with free moviestarplanet accounts ,

this was a great help ! thank you

LogMeIn Contributor

@Rahat @jswami123 @scofficial  So glad this is working well for you!  We plan additional improvements in the future too!