cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Try our new GoToWebinar Recordings Editor

Just a short amount of time is needed to configure the details that are necessary for us. By the time thank you for your support. 

Tags (1)
New Contributor

Quick question.

If I understand correctly when using a GTW recording for a Recorded session the session actually contains all the original messages, survey, poll options? and any engagement that happened on the original webinar. 

If we edit a recording in gotowebinar and use that for a Recorded webinar would this all be there still? 

I am trying to figure out if there is any difference than using a newly uploaded video from outside or just trim an original gotowebinar recording as perhaps that have additional data to it. 

Thanks

LogMeIn Manager

Hi @Balint Sipos,

If you edit the recording in an external application, that will remove the ability for attendees to take part in live polls.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Thanks. Yes I understand that. But is the recording edit option WITHIN Gotowebinar considered external or not?

If I edit the recording that wasn't exported but the original from the webinar in the GTW recordings editor, does THAT remove the ability for live polls and such?

By your wording it wasn't edited in an external application so I'd assume polls and such would still work but I'd like to have confirmation on it though. 

Thanks

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Our editor is not considered external, if you use it to edit the original recording your Polls etc will still be there.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!