cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
F3E
New Contributor

Update the Recurring Webinars

I have created a "weekly educational" series/webinar for all my clients to listen to. Here are the problems that would be great if you could fix:

1. There is no ability to mass delete the videos in a recurring webinar series

- Ex. I created a recurring event every Monday (51-52 per year). If I wanted to delete many events at one once or all of the events at once, this is not possible. I have to go into EACH (all 52) event and delete every single webinar one by one. HUGE waste of time.

- I have to go into every single event and delete it one by one. HUGE pain in the neck...especially once the event is created. I.T. tried to help me and they confirmed there is no way of doing it at this time. The best alternative given was for them to take all of my existing registrants and move them over to a new unique webinar. This would've been fine, but I still have to go in and manually delete each individual webinar in the series

2. There is no way to make changes to just one event and/or all future events in a series.

- Example: I accidentally didn't check a box to send out an email after the webinar ends. I found out I have to go into every single recurring event/webinar and change the option that elects the automated email to be sent out after the webinar ends. 

-It would be great if I had an option to "check a box" to "make changes to this one event" or "make changes to this event and all future events"

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Update the Recurring Webinars

Hi @F3E , 

Thanks for your feedback here.  I've marked this thread as an enhancement Idea so we can reference it for future development. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!