Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VD
New Contributor

Upload Video and Associate it to a Past Event

Dear all,

I was wondering if there is such a feature as:

Upload a Video and Associate it to a Past Event.

I have downloaded the recording of my event to cut the gaps in the video and glitches in the recording with an editing software (Resolve). I have uploaded the Video but I cannot assign a past event to it.

If that isn't possible, I am wondering if you think it would be a great feature to add.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Viktor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Upload Video and Associate it to a Past Event

I do that all the tme.

In the Dashboard, go to the past webinar event and open the Registration section.  Under After Session Video, select the video you wish to associate with this webinar.

When I edit my videos I also add a compressor to even out the audio.  I use Final Cut Pro.

You can also assign your new edited video to the after-webinar emails, if you get your video uploaded before the time the emails are to be sent out.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

I do that all the tme.

In the Dashboard, go to the past webinar event and open the Registration section.  Under After Session Video, select the video you wish to associate with this webinar.

When I edit my videos I also add a compressor to even out the audio.  I use Final Cut Pro.

You can also assign your new edited video to the after-webinar emails, if you get your video uploaded before the time the emails are to be sent out.

VD
New Contributor

Thanks, Chris.

That worked. Very hidden feature. Smiley Wink

Thanks so much!