cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Is there a way to automatically register a list of attendees for a webinar?

If you have a list of people who have paid for a series of webinars, is there any way to register them automatically for each webinar? They have already consented to attend, I would like to avoid having to ask them to click on the link and enter their details
New Contributor

Re: Is there a way to automatically register a list of attendees for a webinar?

I will find out
New Contributor

I will find out about it
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Rob,
While there isn't a way to automate the import of registrants to GoToWebinar with our services, there are several integration options now with third party providers:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/integration-marketplace

Highlighted
New Contributor

How to import an existing list of registrants to a new webinar?

Hi, due to the issue with GotoWebinar this morning, our webinar at 10am was not able to conduct. We have about 54 registrations. How can I automatically sign them up when I reschedule the same webinar for next week? Thanks.
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to import an existing list of registrants to a new webinar?

Hi there,
If you'd like some help with that, please contact support directly with the old webinar registration link, and the new ID.  We may be able to import those for you, due to the extreme circumstances of the disruption today.

New Contributor

Hi Ash, 

Thank you for your help on this. I will send the old and new registration links to support soon. 

Jane

New Contributor

Hi again,

I emailed the registration links this morning but have not heard any responses yet. Could you get to it at your earliest convenience?

thanks.
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Jane, I've processed the request to migrate these registrants from the old webinar to the new one. If this isn't possible, there is an alternate method that will work through a 3rd party service called Zapier. We will update you once we know how to proceed.
New Contributor

Thanks. If we can get this done by today that would be greatly appreciated. We don't want to let our registrants wait too long to know the details of the coming webinar.