cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
New Contributor

Re: How to import an existing list of registrants to a new webinar?

Hi Ash, 

Thank you for your help on this. I will send the old and new registration links to support soon. 

Jane

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi again,

I emailed the registration links this morning but have not heard any responses yet. Could you get to it at your earliest convenience?

thanks.
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Jane, I've processed the request to migrate these registrants from the old webinar to the new one. If this isn't possible, there is an alternate method that will work through a 3rd party service called Zapier. We will update you once we know how to proceed.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks. If we can get this done by today that would be greatly appreciated. We don't want to let our registrants wait too long to know the details of the coming webinar.
Highlighted

Hi Jane, it looks like the old webinar is going to be restored with the new date. I will let you know as soon as this has been processed.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Any updates?
Highlighted

It looks like the final action had been processed as of two minutes ago. Can you verify if things look correct on your end?
Highlighted
New Contributor

It looks good. I was able to change the date to the correct one and confirm that the change notification went out successfully. Thanks for your help Michael.
Highlighted

Thank you for the update, Jane; I am glad to hear it is sorted Smiley Happy.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Can you import a list of delegates for a webinar we have already setup?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Invite emails to customers.

Can we create a webinar, import our customer email list (500 000), and send invite to all, using GoToWebinar? When a customer registered, will he get the second follow-up invite we send one week later? And is there a unsubscribe feature (customers who do not want to get our 3 invite emails before the webinar starts)?