cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Upload a List of Registrants?

You could pre-record and serve up the other 1K a simiulated live webinar and auto sign them up with Zappier https://zapier.com/apps/gotowebinar/integrations

Active Contributor

Thanks @AshC. No, I want to have everyone on the original date that we have promoted. 

@emilyikuta Unfortunately pre-recording is not an option either as we have guest speakers coming in who are only available on the date. Plan is to record and roll out a simulated webinar another few times because of it's popularity. I just don't want 100s of people ringing on the day saying that they are having problems joining. Have you used the Zapier integration - is it easy to do? 

Thanks

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Yeah it's very easy I just load everyone's info into a google spreadsheet and it auto registers them has saved me so many times when my integration failed. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thanks @emilyikuta, I might give it a try so - I just don't want anything to go wrong when there are such high registration numbers. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Creating Registrants in gotowebinar once gravity form is submitted

Creating New Registrants automatically in gotowebinar once gravity form is submitted and need to trigger email to the registrants.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Creating Registrants in gotowebinar once gravity form is submitted

@balulucky6  It sounds like you are attempting to import a list of contacts to your scheduled GoToWebinar registration form?  In this case, an email is usually triggered upon completion.  Organizers may also log into their online account and resend individual Registration Confirmation emails from the registrant list. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Add bulk participant

I have a list of over a 100 emails of my participant. Is there any way to add them to the event by one clik or importing the excel sheet? Or I can have a link to share with them without forcing them to go through the registration page? 

Note: We are subscriped to the GoToWebinar PLUS service

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Add bulk participant

@Sa_Chemist   I'm afraid it does not matter what subscription level you have with GoToWebinar, there is a security restriction for all subscribers in place to protect the email services from abuse.  Many organizations will use a third party provider such as Zapier to syncronize their own platform with GoToWebinar, if they have their own registration and documentation system that they prefer to use.

Highlighted
New Contributor

GoTo Webinar Registration - On company's website

I would like to direct people to our own corporate website to register for an upcoming webinar, and have it follow the same process it would if someone tries to download an eBook. This also allows me to tie the form to our salesforce.com database and automatically capture new leads and attach salesforce campaigns. However, how do I get login instructions I can send out to everyone who registers? Is there a universal link to login to the webinar? If this isn't possible and every person has to have a unique URL to join the webinar, is there a ways to embed the GoTo Webinar Form code into our own website so an automated email from GoTo Webinar is still triggered?

Any ideas are welcome!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoTo Webinar Registration - On company's website

Hi @bcarr ,

While we do not offer a direct way to embed your registration questions onto another web page, or import registrant lists to the GoToWebinar system, there are some other providers that can use our APIs to do much of this for you.  Checkout the comments on this thread and let us know if you have any further questions.