cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Uploading my own CSV or Excel file of webinar registrants

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Import attendee list into GoToWebinar.

This is one of the deficiency of gotomeeting whereby one cannot import the prospects list into GotoMeeting and send invitation.  Look at eventbrite how it does it.  I have send the emails outside gotomeeting and get their registration on my website and then enter the registrant information manually into gotomeeting for further communication with them from gotomeeting. This is unnecessary step.  I know there are some paid products which can interface google Doc with Gotomeeting for this purpose but it is not free.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: I have a meeting scheduled for April 9th. However, i do not see how to invite pa....
Highlighted
New Contributor

Has anyone actually ever use GoToWebinar to spam? - i feel like your limiting your product out of fear. I would love back the hours I've spend having to manually upload individual contacts.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Nate, unfortunately yes and we have had to ban a number of users because they were registering people without their consent and re-registering them after they used the opt-out option in our email. There are some integration options out there to use with other systems http://www.gotomeeting.com/integration-marketplace/integration-marketplace
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Upload a List of Registrants?

Glenn - did this ever happen?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Tim, we still do not allow uploading lists of registrants. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there a way to upload a list of attendees for a webinar instead each person re....

Is there a way to upload a list of attendees for a webinar? We have a large group that wants to attend and would like an easy way to sign up without everyone registering. Can we upload a CSV or Excel file?
Highlighted
New Contributor

Competitive products offer the feature.  I know you'll delete the comment if I say who they are, so I won't.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Importing emails from cancelled webinar to rescheduled one.

We had to cancel a webinar due to technical reasons on our side, and we are going to reschedule. Do people have to register again? Can we import the email addresses of the people who had already signed from the cancelled event into the new one so they don't have to register again?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Importing emails from cancelled webinar to rescheduled one.

Hi Adolfo,

If the webinar start time has passed or you cancelled it in your account, your attendees will need to register for your new webinar. If your webinar has not passed it's scheduled start time yet and is still in your My Webinars list, you can edit it for a new start date and time and automatically update all of your existing registrants.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Glenn- Is Citrix working on the safeguards to make this possible?