cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Uploading my own CSV or Excel file of webinar registrants

Has anyone actually ever use GoToWebinar to spam? - i feel like your limiting your product out of fear. I would love back the hours I've spend having to manually upload individual contacts.
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Nate, unfortunately yes and we have had to ban a number of users because they were registering people without their consent and re-registering them after they used the opt-out option in our email. There are some integration options out there to use with other systems http://www.gotomeeting.com/integration-marketplace/integration-marketplace
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Re: Upload a List of Registrants?

Glenn - did this ever happen?
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Tim, we still do not allow uploading lists of registrants. 

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there a way to upload a list of attendees for a webinar instead each person re....

Is there a way to upload a list of attendees for a webinar? We have a large group that wants to attend and would like an easy way to sign up without everyone registering. Can we upload a CSV or Excel file?
New Contributor

Competitive products offer the feature.  I know you'll delete the comment if I say who they are, so I won't.
New Contributor

Glenn- Is Citrix working on the safeguards to make this possible?
New Contributor

I am looking into using Zapier to upload the registrants.. do you know if the people who register through another form and get 'zapped' to GoToWebinar will receive a automatical thank you email like the normal registrants will?
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Brittany, your registrants will still receive their confirmation, reminder and follow up email as normal. Are you following one of our Zapier integration guides?

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Import the weinar participants participating links.

When I create a webinar I can import the emails of the participants. Can I import the link each participant receive as well?