cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Uploading my own CSV or Excel file of webinar registrants

There are now a number of integrations available that allow contacts to be imported from other systems: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W160004
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Re: Upload a List of Registrants?

Glenn Dobson Any update on when this will be available? a CSV or excel upload feature would be super helpful.  
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Elizabeth, this Zapier integration allows you to do this via Google Docs: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/add-new-gotowebinar-registrants-from-a-google-sheets...  We do not have a built in feature that allows this currently.

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled importing a list of attendees.

Hi! 

I have a list of attendees that we have collected throught email campaigns with ActiveCampaign, I dont want this people that has already given me his emails and personal data to register again. Is is any possibility to import them to Gotowebinar, so all i need to give them is like the url to access direclty to the webinar?

Many thanks. 

Best

Aza
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Adding existing delegates to a webinar.

We use a separate event management system to log delegates - is there a way to bulk upload these into an event that we have created?
New Contributor

Hi Glen is this still not possible through excel or a csv file, I have AWeber available but not zapier, we have just switched over to g2w and it is too much to ask all our clients to re-register yet again after all our platform issues with our previous platform.
New Contributor

Hi Glen is this still not possible through excel or a csv file, I have AWeber available but not zapier, we have just switched over to g2w and it is too much to ask all our clients to re-register yet again after all our platform issues with our previous platform.
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Megan, I'm sorry no, not directly. Our API is available and free and can be used for this but you would need a developer to implement it for you. Zapier, have taken our API and done the development work to create integrations with AWeber and other services.

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled connection information.

Hello, if i don't want to use registration of Gotowebinar and send connections information to an excel list of people. Is this possible? To summarize , i don't want participant to register but want them to follow the Webinar. Thank you.
LC2
New Contributor

How to import a list of registrants without having to use the custom Registration URL?

We have a list of registrants that register & pay in our AMS first and then need to be uploaded into GTW.  Is there a solution to allow the upload of registrants from a .csv for example?  It is cumbersome to do this manually and also to expect our registrants to do a two step process in two separate systems.  The last time I was directed to Zapier they did not have a solution for us and we are not in favor of paying for another service to do basic functionality we need from GTW.  Please advise.