cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: To be able to import prospects list or externally registerant lst into GoToWebinar

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there a way you can register a group of mailadressess for a webinar all togeth....

I have a group of mailadressess that i want to register to a webinar. Is there anyway I can add them all together? Now im doing it one by one, which takes a lot of time. Thanks for your help
New Contributor

manually adding contacts and questions

Hi can you confirm the following:

can we manually add a list of already subscribed clients without them having to resubscribe? as we are switching from webinar jam to you 

If we sign up for the 100 people plan once we hit 100 does it then automatically roll over to the higher package - i.e. 500 users?

Do you have autoresponders that we can set up and customise ?

thanks 
LogMeIn Manager

Re: manually adding contacts and questions

Hi Maureen,

We have a few integrations available that you can use to import existing registrations into a new webinar, such as: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W160004

Our plans do not automatically roll over once you have more registrations than attendee seats, you would need to login before you start your webinar and upgrade to the next desired plan. As long as you do it 10 - 15 minutes before you actually start the scheduled webinar, the new attendee limit will take effect.

I'm not exactly sure how you would use auto responders, we send confirmation, reminder and a follow-up email which can have additional text added to them: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W020004#Email

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Re: Upload a List of Registrants?

Glenn Dobson Any update on when this will be available? a CSV or excel upload feature would be super helpful.  
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Upload a List of Registrants?

Hi Elizabeth, this Zapier integration allows you to do this via Google Docs: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/add-new-gotowebinar-registrants-from-a-google-sheets...  We do not have a built in feature that allows this currently.

New Contributor

Reusing a webinar's Registration List for Another Webinar

We had to cancel a webinar unexpectedly due to the speaker falling sick. We had about 270 registrants. We will reschedule the webinar for next week and wonder if there any way to populate the new registration list with those from the first webinar? We are reluctant to ask 270 people to re-register.
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Reusing a webinar's Registration List for Another Webinar

Hi Kathleen,

There it is not possible to do inside of your GoToWebinar account however, you could use an integration ti import the registrants information from a Google Sheet: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W160004 

Respected Contributor

Re: Reusing a webinar's Registration List for Another Webinar

Before the webinar start time, you could change the date and time.  Too late for this time.
New Contributor

Re: Uploading my own CSV or Excel file of webinar registrants

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled importing a list of attendees.

Hi! 

I have a list of attendees that we have collected throught email campaigns with ActiveCampaign, I dont want this people that has already given me his emails and personal data to register again. Is is any possibility to import them to Gotowebinar, so all i need to give them is like the url to access direclty to the webinar?

Many thanks. 

Best

Aza
New Contributor

Re: Uploading my own CSV or Excel file of webinar registrants

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Adding existing delegates to a webinar.

We use a separate event management system to log delegates - is there a way to bulk upload these into an event that we have created?