cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Uploading my own CSV or Excel file of webinar registrants

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled importing a list of attendees.

Hi! 

I have a list of attendees that we have collected throught email campaigns with ActiveCampaign, I dont want this people that has already given me his emails and personal data to register again. Is is any possibility to import them to Gotowebinar, so all i need to give them is like the url to access direclty to the webinar?

Many thanks. 

Best

Aza
Highlighted
New Contributor

Is there any way to use Marketo form in GTW platform?

I want to use the Marketo form in GTW platform.. Is this possible?...
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Is there any way to use Marketo form in GTW platform?

Hi Chandan,
I would start here:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar/integration-marketplace/gotowebinar/marketo

And then reach out to Marketo if you have specific questions about the functionality within.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks. But I would like to know about Marketo form use in GTW platform..
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

We do not offer any direct support for Marketo integrations, sorry.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Chandan,

I see you asked about GoToWebinar and Marketo about a week ago also, perhaps if you explained what you are trying to do in more detail, someone may be able to answer.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Glenn Dobson,

Yes, a few day back I asked about the more than one GTW integration with same Marketo instance and vice versa and found the solution.

So, now I just want to know..Is there any way to use Marketo form in GTW Plate form?

Like we basically use the GTW form for registration or Marketo landing page directly. But there is different case and need to use Marketo form in GTW platform.

Hope you understand..... Waiting for feedback.... Smiley Happy
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Marketo has created an integration with GoToWebinar so you can use your Marketo landing page to feed registration information into GoToWebinar. You can read about it here: https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar/integration-marketplace/gotowebinar/marketo

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for quick response.

I knew that.. But I actually want to use Marketo form in GTW platform like we use GTW form.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Chandan, can you explain what you need in more detail? Do you mean have people register for a webinar using GoToWebinar and then export those details into Marketo?