cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julieswork
Active Contributor

Video recordings / analytics

So, I understand how to pull analytics reports from my webinars and in GoToStage, but I'm a bit confused about what I call the post-webinar views -- i.e. the video links that people who register receive and view after the live event, but are not necessarily on the stage.

I understand that I can look at the count of each separately and drill down -- but is it possible to pull a comprehensive report to see all the views & by timeframe?

Or is this data also showing up in the webinar analytics -- i.e. if i were to pull a report a week after the live event would it include those views that happened afterward?

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Video recordings / analytics

@julieswork  Those new registrants will be included in the total 'Attendee Report', which will be available for 365 days after the broadcast.  To be more specific, this comprehensive report also represents those people who did not attend the live webinar and may have not even registered in advance -- but used the original registration link to view the cloud recording as it was linked by default on the schedule.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
julieswork
Active Contributor

Re: Video recordings / analytics

OK, thank you for clarifying.