cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Golder
Active Contributor

Webcams are not working in GoToWebinar

Hello - We (5 Team members - 2 organizers and 3 panelists) have been trying to practice our upcoming webinar and the webcam feature is not working. The webcam view just spools and does not show the webcam video feed. It will not work on the integrated camera or if selecting Chromacam as your webcam. I called support and they say it is a known issue. However, I am our license administrator and I did not get a notification from Logmein that there was an ongoing issue. When will this be fixed? I have 3 upcoming webinars to manage and why are we not being notified of issues?

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Webcams are not working in GoToWebinar

@Golder  The only 'known issue' that I'm aware of is a product of recent Apple OS X security changes which need explicit guidance to allow the use of microphones, screen sharing, and webcams.  If the affected staff members are using a newer Mac OS X, please have them reference this support article, and have them call directly into support if they have further issues: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/why-cant-i-access-the-microphone-share-my-camera-or-share-my-s... 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!