cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pitt-ohio-mark
New Contributor

Webinar History - transfer to new account

As Admin's for our organizations GoToWebinar licenses we were asked to move it from one account to a newly created account.  I removed it from the held account then created the newly requested account and checked the Webinar box. 

After the license was moved it was asked if the history which was attached to the old account could be moved to the new account.  Is this possible?  Is there a way to access the history if not by switching back the license to the original user?  

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Webinar History - transfer to new account

@pitt-ohio-mark  Transferring webinar history and recordings is not currently possible between organizers.  You can add GoToWebinar services back to a 'suspended' users (one with no services applied) in order to regain access to past reports etc. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
pitt-ohio-mark
New Contributor

Our user had already scheduled an event under the new webinar account before we could restore the history to the old account.  I called and was advised this history would remain for 30 days.  We hope to change it back right after the meeting they scheduled on 10/5. 

I did received a kind of vague comment from the person I spoke with that the history 'should' be there 'as long as there aren't big changes.'  Not sure what changes were being noted.  They mentioned possibly LogMeIn system updates or changes to our account might cause history to not return once email has been switched back.  Can anyone be specific here?  
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@pitt-ohio-mark  We will preserve a suspended Organizer's meeting history for 30 days after their license is removed.  After that point we may start to purge the data. 

pitt-ohio-mark
New Contributor

The Webinar license was moved back to the original user.  The user which was setup and given the license for a short time was also deleted.  But now I can't change the email address on the account with the license as the system states the email I am trying to switch to is still in use.  

That is the email address of the account which was deleted.  Is there an amount of time I have to wait before re-using the email address from the deleted account?  Or after deleting do I still have to call into Support to have the account removed for good?  

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@pitt-ohio-mark  You will need to re-invite the email you want to use, then change that address to something else.  Once complete, you can change the existing organizer to that address. 

** Deleting users should only be used when that Organizer / email will no longer be used within your company ever again.