cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KGCCI
New Contributor

Webinar Recordings Accessed without Sharing the Link?

Dear All,

We have recorded our last webinar but haven't shared the link to access the video recording. However, when I look at the video report it shows that certain people have already accessed the recording. This should not be the case, as we haven't shared the link with anyone. How can I ensure that my webinar recordings won't be accessed?

Thanks for your help in advance. Best regards,

Felix

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Webinar Recordings Accessed without Sharing the Link?

The recording is automatically assigned to the registration link for the webinar, thus people using the registration link after the webinar is over will automatically see the recording.

You can disable this in the Dashboard. Go to that webinar and open the Registration section, then look for After Session Video.  That is where you decide what video, if any will be shown to people who register after the webinar has ended.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

The recording is automatically assigned to the registration link for the webinar, thus people using the registration link after the webinar is over will automatically see the recording.

You can disable this in the Dashboard. Go to that webinar and open the Registration section, then look for After Session Video.  That is where you decide what video, if any will be shown to people who register after the webinar has ended.

KGCCI
New Contributor

Thank you! This worked.