cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msarah
Active Contributor

Re: Sharing Recordings

Hi there!

Thank you! I am able to see who the person was that viewed it and they did not attend our webinar however the report does not tell me how they viewed the recording. Is there a way to see that? Or is there a way to see previous emails sent to attendees or absentees to see if it was included in there?

GlennD
GoTo Manager

If you run the registration report are they listed?  Since they didn't attend the webinar the only way they would have been sent a link to the recording is if they recieved a Follow-Up email as a registrant of the live broadcast, or by clicking the original registration link when the cloud recording is automatically tied to it post-broadcast. 

If you open the webinar in your History, you should be able to see the Follow-Up email and post-broadcast setttings if a link to the recording was sent to registrants that did not attend or set as linked to the original registration.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
msarah
Active Contributor

We did check and they registered in the last 5 minutes the webinar was running. We also tried looking up the attendee email that went out but when I go under the history tab and click our previous webinar it says the email already went out and I cannot view it. Is there another way?
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: How do you stop new registrants getting a recording of the webinar

Yes, when unchecking that Registration setting "new registrants view recording", it should discontinue the Online Recording connection with the original registration form so that new Registrants receive "This Webinar has ended" messaging on the website.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
ManuGarcia
New Contributor

Just like some other people with the same issue have mentioned, that box has never been checked.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@ManuGarcia  If you have a case where this is not working as intended, please call us at your earliest convenience so that we may document your instance fully.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
RosieMc
New Contributor

@AshC I clearly stated that this function had a bug earlier in the thread on 01/02/2018, I was advised that this would be fed back to the team therefore I assumed that it would be fixed, as it is a nuisance to have to keep reminding our users to manually go into the webinar settings after the webinar has taken place and manually delete the recording so that new registrants cannot view it. As advised previously, we use manual approval for some of our webinars, however this bug allows new registrants (for the manually approved past webinars) to view the recording if the link is not deleted.

I have been advising our users that LogMeIn are looking into this issue, so could you please advise on the status of this?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

RosieMc

Karen Yetter
New Contributor

I also am having this problem.  DId you ever find out why this is happening?

msarah
Active Contributor

@Karen Yetter  After posting this issue I tried calling the help center and they had no idea what the problem was. When I went back and looked after the webinar was over, under the 'Recording' section of the individual webinar it had automatically selected to share the recording with new registrants even after the webinar was complete. I had to go in an manually unclick this box to prevent the recording from being shared with individuals who registered for the event after it was over. Does that make sense?

Karen Yetter
New Contributor

Thank you.  I will check that out.  Our recording are for members only.  Non-members have to pay.  I noticed that some are getting to the recordings after the fact. I also called support and got very little information.  I think I knew more about the product than the person I was speaking with.