cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
genquebec
New Contributor

Webinar payment receipt - language

I have added a payment for a non-English webinar. I tested the process by registering for the webinar and paying using my credit card. My question concerns the payment receipt. Does the payment receipt come from my credit card provider or from GoToWebinar? If from GoToWebinar, how is the language of the payment receipt chosen? 

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Webinar payment receipt - language

@genquebec  The receipt technically comes from Stripe payments, and you should receive an email shortly afterwards confirming the purchase.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
genquebec
New Contributor

How do I get Stripe to send the payment receipt to the participant in the language of the webinar? Or could they only send the payment receipt in the language the Stripe account was created with? For example, if my Stripe account was set-up in English, but my webinars are created in various languages i.e. English, French, Spanish, and a participant paid for a French webinar, I was hoping Stripe would send the participant their payment receipt in French.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm sorry, that type of language recognition is not yet available with payment integrations.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!