cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EH1
New Contributor

Webinar registration page and email customization

Is there a way to customize the webinar registration page and emails that are sent, beyond the options that are provided in the webinar setup options? 

I've seen some companies come out with some good looking registration emails for their webinars that are also hosted on G2W, to reflect their branding and style. Is there some integration option that allows for this? Customization in G2W is limited and does not appear to work properly. The links for the feature image and logo uploads appear to be reversed. You need to reverse them in order for the images to appear in the right place in the registration email. Also, the registration page does not display properly in preview mode.... the logo appears on the right, mid-page, and then only when you have 'tricked the system' by alternating where you upload the event feature and logo images in the branding and color section

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Webinar registration page and email customization

Hi @EH1

The more elaborate registration pages and emails that you have seen are the result of using a 3rd party integration with a marketing system. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
EH1
New Contributor

Re: Webinar registration page and email customization

Do you know what I should be looking for, to customize the formatting of my registration page and emails? I use Hubspot CRM and O365 & MS Outlook