cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Webinars not Recording on dashboard

Hi

We run several webinars a week from several computers, these webinars are auto-recorded by the presenters and then I log into the dashboard download them and then upload to YouTube. However, in the last two weeks several of the webinars that we run weekly aren't being recorded on the dashboard. On some it shows a record of them in "past recordings" but there is no video to download but others there is not record of them having taken place at all even though it was broadcast. One of the presenters is using the same computer as someone who isn't having this issue so I don't think it's an issue with the computer itself.

Any ideas of what it happening here?

Many thanks

Hannah

4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Webinars not Recording on dashboard

Hi Hannah,

Would you be able to document the missing webinars from your dashboard, to see if any are scheduled as a 'recurring' type, pre-recorded, or single broadcast?

New Contributor

Hi Ash

One of the webinars that isn't recording is scheduled as recurring but the other isn't. We also have recurring and non0reccurning ones that are recording fine. The recurring one that isn't recording is also not appearing on the "Past Events" page where as the non-reccuring one is and recordings of it have been found locally on the computer.

I hope that makes sense?

Many thanks

Hannah

LogMeIn Contributor

Have you double checked the presenter's PC to confirm the records are not present?

Is this webinar series titled the same as any other webinar in recent past?

If not, then I'd say you will want to work with Customer Support directly in order to reproduce the failure with them, document the environment, and create a case for engineering to investigate.

New Contributor

Hi ASh

Thank you for your reply.

The presenter who does the one-off webinars says she found some recordings on her PC which could be converted but the video wasn't present. For the presenters who do a series webinar they can't find any recordings on the PC and once the webinar happens it doesn't appear in the past events even though it was in the upcoming events tab.

The names of the series hasn't changed and we didn't have this issue the last time it was run.

I can speak to my IT department to see if they will allow Customer Support access to our computer.

Many thanks

Hannah