cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Where did organizers/panelists login details reports get moved to?

Previous interface allowed us to export from the panelists/organizers area a report with everyone's login details - can anyone share where that would be?  

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Where did organizers/panelists login details reports get moved to?

Hi Julie,

I'm not aware of a 'report' available from the webinar schedule-edit page, for Organizer and Panelist details.  Do you happen to have a screen shot of a past report you filed like that?

Highlighted
Contributor

Ashley, 

You used to be able to print a staff report which I lived by to add to my speakers' calendars.  You can still get it but you have to switch to the old version, then go to the organizer or panelist , select edit and you will see "view staff list"

view staff.PNG

which generates an excel spreadsheet.

staff report.PNG

hope that helps. 

Sharyn

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

I'm not sure if we'll have this available as a separate detail on the new interface, but I will ask with the product teams if they have something similar lined up for the future.

Highlighted
Contributor

Ashley, 

Not including this would be a mistake, in my humble opinion.  It is critical for my events. 

Sharyn

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Our organization also heavily relies on this feature! We really hope they bring back the ability to export panelist info for the new interface. We typically have near the max 25 panelists for board meetings and we use the exported list to prep them, troubleshoot any join issues, and make sure they all use the appropriate link.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

I'm sorry for the delay in development on this report, and I'll share any new information on an expected ETA soon.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Please expedite this. It was first reported in 2018! Either that or bring back the old (superior) interface. Thanks!