cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brusselsgirl
Active Contributor

Which time zone?!

I am confusing myself with this question 🙂

I am on CEST (Brussels time). Our webinar is taking place on GMT time. In the settings, should I make the webinar in GMT time then? (Even though I am running the webinar and I am on CEST time?) If I say the webinar is in GMT, it will appear in my Outlook as CEST I imagine.

Why the confusion? The event was supposed to be an in-person event in Lisbon. So all times were communicated to speakers coming from around the world in GMT. Now we are going all virtual, but to minimize confusion, we kept the the timing in GMT. 

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Which time zone?!

@Brusselsgirl  You should see a GMT and Central European Summer Time option when scheduling your webinar.  Also, attendees who register may choose their own time zone if it differs from the webinar itself, before they add the event to their calendar. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Brusselsgirl
Active Contributor

Re: Which time zone?!

Thanks. Yes I know I can choose either time zone but I was wondering which one is correct :-). Finally, I set in GMT. In my dashboard, it lists the webinar time taking place in BST and mentions "which is 10:00 CEST-your time zone" So I think that is right.