cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
awong1

Zero attendees shown

We hosted a GoToWebinar today.  At one point, we have 55 people.  Why does it show as zero attendees in the admin panel?  Does it take a day for attendees to show up?

11 REPLIES 11
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Zero attendees shown

You are not the only one. See here:

https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToWebinar-Discussions/Numbers-of-attendees/m-p/215878#M20136 

Even though it shows up wrong on the web page, it should be correct on the Attendee Report.

tmhoward
Active Contributor

The number of attendees on our reports are definitely not correct. We had 150 registrants, but the report is showing only about 70. In addition, it is sending all 150 the registrants into our marketing automation software as being absent from the webinar though many of those are on the incomplete attendee report as having attended. Is there a form where I can submit a ticket? Chat hasn't worked for days and I have not been able to hold on the phone long enough to reach anyone by phone support yet.

Astrid2
New Contributor

Hello,

we have the same problems with a webinar yesterday. The number of registrants shown in the report one day before the webinar was 68, but in the report after the session only 46 registrants were shown. And the numer of attendees was wrong in the report, too. The help line is busy, hope to get an answer here.

ylheude

We are experiencing the same issue after 2 webinars hosted yesterday.
The first sessions we can see the right number of attendees displayed in the dashboard but for the second session it shows 0 attendees. Even if we can get the data from the reports, we've activated the integration with our CRM & Marketing tool and I'm concerned to have the wrong data sync in our systems.

kgately
Active Contributor

Yesterday and again this morning when I tried to run an attendee report and a survey report, it showed zero attendees on both, so it was not correct. However just now (26 hours after the webinar) I refreshed AGAIN and it showed up. I am guessing from all of the others who had the same problem that your system is overwhelmed. I do find it kind of funny that the recordig on your phone system is still trying to get people to sign on to GTW when your system can't seem to keep up with the clients you already have. I love using GTW most of the time, and I'm hoping this is just a temporary glitch in your system.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

The last two weeks have been a little frustrating in more ways than just the GoTo reports.  Luckily for us, that data is nice to have, but certainly not a show stopper if we don't get it.

We will all get back to "normal" someday, won't we?

tmhoward
Active Contributor

Be careful relying on the data on the attendee reports--compare your registration report against your attendee report to be sure the number of registrants matches. We had 150 registrants for a webinar and less than 70 turned up on the report.

tmhoward
Active Contributor

Not only is it sending the wrong information to our marketing automation software, the actual reports do not have the right data. Be careful not to rely on the reports.

Astrid2
New Contributor

I am perfectly aware that the last weeks have been a great challenge to all digital service suppliers. And we're all glad that that online opportunities exist. Our problem ist not a "nice to have data report" but that our attendees are physicians/pharmacists in need of education and in need of getting their "credit points" for attendance. If we do not have the proper data we cannot perform certificates for attendance, that's the point.  Therefore I hope that logmein will fix this problem soon.