cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stadig
Active Contributor

all users unable to connect

Hi, currently hosting a webinar for a client. 167 user launch event and all of them got a generic "unable to connect, try again later" message. Had to create a new session and send e-mails  to them manually (generally done via our Docebo LMS).

I have tried contacting customer support. But get stuck at the menu since 0 for operator just takes you back to menu all over again.

All 167 users spread out across Europe were unable to join. And there is no information, error message number or indication about whats wrong. The service reports no downtime, but clearly something was at least wrong at 2 P.M. CEST.

I guess we are stuck with 167 frustrated users, angry organisers and have no idea if the now delayed nighttime session for the US and Canada will work as expected.

My impression before was that the service was expensive, slightly frumpy but reliable. After testing it with Chinese users (complete failure) and now with slightly larger sessions not even reliable... maybe this service is not for us...

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Impossible to reach customer support and all users unable to connect

@Stadig  I apologize for the issues there. 

Specifically which phone number did you attempt to dial into, and at what time of day / day of the week? 

Please click my Community name in order to confirm this data, as well as grant me your phone number for a Customer Support representative to troubleshoot directly.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!