cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

attendees do not receive email notifications

Hi,

Some participants in our webinars  informed us that they no longer receive emails from customercare@gotowebinar.com. 

The problem seems to be recurrent for those who have email addresses provided by a particular Italian provider.

Is there a way to check if this provider has put the gotowebinar.com domain in black list that prevents users from receiving emails?

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: attendees do not receive email notifications

Hi @Vinidea2020 ,

Customer Support can check individual emails as well as domains if you contact them by phone with the email spellings.  We have a process that stops sending emails when we receive too many automatic returns. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Are they checking their spam folders?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for your help! I tried to call the customer support, but I can't get an operator.
I'll try again in the next few days.

Highlighted
New Contributor

The first thing we did was to check spam folders. Unfortunately, the messages weren't there.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

FYI - Sometimes there are multiple layers of SPAM folders.

You can create your own SPAM folder within your email application.

Your email application might have its own automatic SPAM folder where it creates the policy as to what gets sent there. That folder may not be readily apparent.

The email tool I use at home has a SPAM folder that I can access only when I use the web version of the email application, which is rare for me.

A company firewall could have an additional SPAM folder that you never see.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@Vinidea2020 I'm afraid the Italian support lines are only active during Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.  Let me know if you want a check on a particular email address. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks! How can I give you the address to check?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@Vinidea2020  Click my Community name, then send a private message with the spelling.