cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jon10
New Contributor

coorganizer joining as attendee

I am the owner of the GTW pro account and I added an in-session coorganizer. However every time we do an event, the co-organizer can only join as an attendee, then I need to change permissions to organizer. We can't practice the session.

2 REPLIES 2
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: coorganizer joining as attendee

In the Dashboard (dashboard.gotowebinar.com) you can set up anyone as a Co-Organizer. You have to do this for every webinar.  If you do this, then that person can join the webinar as a Co-Organizer instead of an Attendee.

I prefer to have my Co-Organizers join as an Attendee, then I promote them to be a Co-Organizer. We can practice all we want until I press the Start Broadcast button.

jon10
New Contributor

Re: coorganizer joining as attendee

Hi Chris, I appreciate the reply. I think I sort of figured it out. I shared my credentials with my colleague originally so she could schedule a webinar as me. It looks like both her desktop app and browser saved her auto-sign-in settings as my credentials instead of her own. Therefore, when she joins the event from the co-organizer email I created originally, somehow it doesn't let her use my credentials but assigns her an attendee role instead. We'll try to remove the credentials and see if that fixes it.