cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaC2
New Contributor

event recording cut off

Spoiler
during an event, one of the organizers and creators of the event had an internet connection lost. In the recorded webinar section, the webinar video is cut off: is it possible to recover the complete recording? the other organizers were still connected!
4 REPLIES 4
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: event recording cut off

Are you looking at a recording of the webinar that was recorded to the computer of the Organizer who lost the internet connection, or are you looking at a recording that was recorded to the GoTo cloud?

Have you checked with the other Organizers to see if a recording was created on their computer?  It might be on the desktop or in My Documents.

AndreaC2
New Contributor

I'm watching the recording on Gotocloud. The recording of this event was not saved on the computer! can we recover the registration?
AndreaC2
New Contributor

what format are the recordings on desktop? i see that the audio is split from the video, how can I open?
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

I have not had to do this since they went to cloud recordings.  Here are the directions to convert the recording that is on your desktop.

https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/convert-a-session-recording-g2m040009 

If I remember correctly, webcams are not included in the recording that is saved to your computer.