cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steadyhand
New Contributor

how do I run a powerpoint presentation in the waiting room?

I'd like to include a ppt presentation running on its own, or a video running on a loop in the waiting room. How?? Thanks, 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: how do I run a powerpoint presentation in the waiting room?

We don't use the waiting room.

We start the webinar, but do not start the broadcast.  Then we run the PowerPoint slide show and tell GoTo to share that with the audience.  Because we have not started the broadcast, the Attendees see the slides, but cannot hear the Panelists and Organizers talking.

When it is time for the webinar to start, we stop the preshow slides and click the Start Broadcast button.

steadyhand
New Contributor

Thanks Chris, that looks like a great solution. we'll try that in test mode. appreciate the quick reply.
JaneJLocane
New Contributor

It's interesting, thanks! I have not had such problems yet. Our company often prepare presentations for our clients. Difficulties arose with the creation of slides. I was recommended a site slidepeak.com/pitch-deck-design and I decided to consult with experts on how to make them more creative. Thanks to the advice, the presentation turned out to be successful and our business began to develop faster.