cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hunicifi

new acc

I moved back a little bit so that I could take in the amazing show. I might have been dreaming, watching two curvy, mature women engaged in pleasing one another. That is to say nothing about how kinky it was that they were sisters, let alone that it was my Mom feasting on my Aunt. https://titsgifs.com/ Pam was already moaning when I took one of her nipples into my mouth. I started to tease her breasts as Mom kept her attention on Pam's kitten. Pam kept moaning louder and louder, and when she finally was able to manage another orgasm, it just made Mom even more intent on her pleasure.
I got up from Pam's breasts, and straightened up to get another full view of what was happening. When Pam looked over and saw that my erection was still standing straight up, and that I still had some of our combined juices left on me, she grabbed my leg and pulled her head over, putting my manhood back in her mouth. She moaned in appreciation as she enjoyed the tastes that we had made together. She had just barely finished cleaning me up when she started to get gripped by another orgasm. Pam let go of me and laid there paralyzed as mom kept working on her kitten.
I got off the bed and moved around to the end, where Mom's round rear was sticking over the edge. She was dripping juices so much that there was a small puddle on the floor. I wasted no time sliding my **bleep** inside of her, squirting more of her juices out as I bottomed out inside of her. Mom's kitten had recovered fully form the abuse it had endured the other week. I stroked lovingly into Mom while I looked at the spectacle before me.
I tried my best to keep from bumping Mom around too much, so she could keep pleasing Aunt Pam. I was shocked that the next time that Pam climaxed, Mom went right ahead and joined her in the orgasm! I was even more shocked with they came together the second time too! https://spankinggifs.com/ I started to pick up the pace, and since Pam was pretty worn down, Mom ended up cumming on my hardness by herself for the next few orgasms. I could feel the wetness on my feet as I stood in the puddle that Mom had made.
After a few more minutes, I was ready to release my second wave of **bleep**, and this time it was going inside Mom! This wasn't "Angela", this was MOM that was going to receive my seed! I took a firm hold of that beautiful arse and started to pound it. Mom stopped working on Aunt Pam, and just put her heard down, moaning loudly. Pam slid away from Mom and got off the bed. She was weak in the knees but she leaned against the dresser while she watched her Sister get pounded. Our bodies slapped together loudly as Mom started to scream. She squeezed my **bleep** tightly as she climaxed on her son one last time. I kept stroking into her incredibly strong kitten, making the most of her wetness. Finally my knees went weak as Mom took all of the seed that I had left in me.
I held still for a while as we soaked in the afterglow of our passionate sex session. I motioned for Aunt Pam to come over as I slowly pulled my still hard **bleep** out of Mom. When she got close, Pam bent down get a good look at my hard member slowly sliding out of her sister. When if finally came out, some of my **bleep** started to leak out of Mom's kitten. Pam immediately put her hand out to catch it from dripping on the floor, and then savored it as she licked it off of her fingers. https://perfecttitsgifs.com/ As soon as her fingers were clean, she put her hands on Mom's arse, and dropped to her knees right behind her, almost shoving me out of the way.

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: new acc

@hunicifi   Contracts are only required if you cannot pay by credit card, and have a minimum requirement of 5 licenses.  Normal subscribers may pay each month, or once per year, paying by credit card online.  These subscriptions can be disabled at any time in your Billing section of the account.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!