cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krybarnold
Active Contributor

poll responses not recorded in reporting

Hello - 

A few of our webinar attendees have said they are able to respond to poll questions but when I review the Attendee report, I see no record of a response.  The attendees claim this is not an issue they have had in the past.

Are their any reccomended solutions for this problem?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Webinar Studio
Contributor

Re: poll responses not recorded in reporting

We experienced the same issue on a webcast on October 28th.  Please advise ASAP.  Many of our attendees depend upon the professional credits we issue and that relies upon the poll reports being accurate.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Webinar Studio 

Please contact GoToWebinar Support and open a ticket.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Webinar Studio
Contributor

@GlennD  - We called support today and they didn't offer any insight but supposedly passed the information upstream.  Anyway you can confirm this?

The only suggestion they did offer was to have the attendee rejoin the webinar and answer the polls again!

Webinar Studio
Contributor

We're getting more emails from people saying they did answer more polls than the reports are showing.

So this has been happening since late October and there is no telling how many webinars and attendees have been impacted.  I will be calling support...again...but my expectations are low.

Please pass this to the GTW support to get this resolved!!

krybarnold
Active Contributor

I spoke with support and they seemed to be aware of the issue.  They said the current fix is to tell people not to use full screen mode and that are working on correcting in their next release.

Webinar Studio
Contributor

I just spoke with support and, amazingly enough, they had not heard of any issues like this.  GTW support seems so disconnected and disjointed.  It's really a tiresome process to get them to acknowledge an issue and do anything in my experience.