cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

"No Download" feathure in Plus and Pro Package

Hi, is the "No Download" feature in Plus and Pro Package means attendee can join the webinar without installing GoToWebinar app? Besides, is the free trial version included this "No Download" feature? I tried on free trial version and it request app downloading in order to join the webinar. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: "No Download" feathure in Plus and Pro Package

Hi Boey,

The 'no-download' option is for when Attendees cannot install anything (and are using a supported browser + OS).  If you have admin rights, we will attempt to give you the endpoint application to install.

If you need to force the browser-based webinar experience, you may also schedule your broadcasts as 'webcast' webinars.

New Contributor

Which mean if I am doing classic seminar (webcam on), my attendees will be force to download and install GoToWebinar app in order to join the webinar, if their hardware and software able to do it?

I saw someone posted this link: https://global.gotowebinar.com/join/<webinarID>?clientType=html5 , stated that our attendee can instant join webinar without installing app by replacing webinar ID in the link, is this still works?
LogMeIn Contributor

Yes, that url can be manipulated manually to send an attendee to the IJ / Web-app flow, when using the most current Chrome version.

New Contributor

Thanks