cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sprudhom
New Contributor

"Register once for all sessions" not available for recorded events?

I am trying to create a recorded webinar series where the registrant can register once for all sessions, but it appears that the option is only available when standing up a Standard(Live) event.  Is that the case?

We planned to just swap out the recording between each daily session.  But, we really want registrants to be able to register once for all.

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: "Register once for all sessions" not available for recorded events?

@sprudhom  It is possible to create a recurring webinar as pre-recorded, when you start from scratch.  Are you not seeing the option combination on your own page? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
sprudhom
New Contributor

@AshC 

The problem isn't that I can't create a recorded, recurring webinar series, it's that when I am setting it up I'm not  given the option to allow registrants to register once for all sessions, like it does for a Live/Standard webinar series.  So, when someone visits the registration page, they have to select one of the sessions from the drop-down menu.  Should I have that option for a recorded series?

Live - option to designate "Registration Type"

sprudhom_0-1626234410017.png

Recorded - no "Registration Type" question

sprudhom_1-1626234435910.png

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Yes, you should be able to set a Recorded event to repeat / recur.  This offers the entire date range for participants to select from. If you don't have this option, we may need to take a look at the account itself for issues. 

sprudhom
New Contributor

@AshC  - I can set the recorded event to repeat/recur.  What I don't want, is for participants to select from a date range. I want them to be registered for ALL of the dates in the range with just one registration submission.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I see.  In that case, I will share your feedback with the development team, as I believe there are several scheduling enhancements lined up for later this year.