cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Allison Vess1

Re: Is there any limit to the number of panelists sharing video at the same time in GotoWebinar?

Hello.  Are there any plans to increase the number of webcams that broadcast simultaneously? And is this 6-webcam limit for GTM AND GTW?
Thanks.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Is there any limit to the number of panelists sharing video at the same time in GotoWebinar?

Hello Allison,
That is correct:  The current maximum at one time is 6 webcams for all GoTo services.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Melissa12

Hi I will have a group of 25 on a webinar & would like everyone to intro them. Is it possible to go to their webcam while they intro? Thanks

Hi I will have a group of 25 on a webinar and would like everyone to intro themselves. Is it possible to go to their webcam while they intro? Thanks
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Hi I will have a group of 25 on a webinar & would like everyone to intro them. Is it possible to go to their webcam while they intro? Thanks

In GoToWebinar, you would have to elevate everyone to Panelist in order for them to use their webcam.  And you can have only 6 webcams on at a time.

So the procedure would be something like this.
- Elevate everyone to Panelist by right clicking on their name in the Attendee list.
- This might unmute everyone's mic, but they can mute and unmute themselves.
When the time comes for each to speak -
- Have them turn on their webcam from the GoToWebinar control panel.
- After they speak, they should turn off their webcam and mute their own mic.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Hi I will have a group of 25 on a webinar & would like everyone to intro them. Is it possible to go to their webcam while they intro? Thanks

Hi Melissa,
If you have a smaller group that needs to share their webcams, I might suggest utilizing GoToMeeting instead.  As previously mentioned, only Staff members have the ability to share webcams in GoToWebinar, and if everyone is a staff member (if you upgrade all participants to Panelist roles), then that defeats most of the reason for using GoToWebinar services in the first place.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Manuela

webcams

I would like to ask to increase the number of webcams for the Webinars. 6 is not enough when you have more than 6 panelists speaking at the same time in a panel discussion.

Is that possible?

Also I would like to ask to increase the lenght of the polls. 60 letters are not enough. 

Thank you

Manuela

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: webcams

Hi @Manuela 

Currently, 6 webcams at a time are the maximum number supported. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
diazdiegof2
Visitor

how many people in a gotowebinar session can share their camera at the same time

how many people in a gotowebinar session can share their camera at the same time

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: how many people in a gotowebinar session can share their camera at the same time

Hi @diazdiegof2 

In a webinar, up to 6 webcams can be shared at any time by webinar staff (organizers, panelists). https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/hdfaces-video-conferencing-faqs-g2w060022

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: How many WebCam's can be used during a GoToWebinar?

6 at one time, and the person has to be an Organizer, Panelist, or Presenter to share a webcam.