cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Noxxzious
New Contributor

How do I remove extinct clients from basic, free, Hamachi networks when the PCs no longer functioni

How do I remove extinct clients from my basic, free, Hamachi networks when the PCs themselves are no longer functioning  ???

I have long since dead and gone, PC's that were once part of my Hamachi VPN network. 

Now the PCs are dead and gone and I cant add new working PCs to my Hamachi VPN networks because the dead client names are occupying network slots.

The dead PC Clients do not appear in my LogMeIn website online Netowrk management account.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
RBarci
New Contributor

Re: How do I remove extinct clients from basic, free, Hamachi networks when the PCs no longer funct

I have the same problem.

Network: mesh

Owner:  This Computer

Subscription: Free

and logging to my account, the network does not appear so I can manage users.

How can I remove an old client that no more exists?

RBarci
New Contributor

Re: How do I remove extinct clients from basic, free, Hamachi networks when the PCs no longer funct

I believe if you lost the machine which creates the Network, there is no way. On my case, I found by right clicking on undesired client and then evict, it will remove the client.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi, please review How to Detach (Delete) a Client from Your Account.  

On the LogMeIn.com web site, go to the Networks > My Networks page

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!