cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Anyone wants to play multiplayer with me?

Hey guys! If anyone wants to play PPSSPP/Project 64k(over kaillera) games with me then join my network : Network ID - Gurashish      Password - ssb           My kaillera server's name is ssb lovers but you'll need to join my hamachi network first to join my kaillera server! 
13 REPLIES 13
Active Contributor

Re: Anyone wants to play multiplayer with me?

game list?

Active Contributor

PPSSPP GAMES(WHICH WE CAN PLAY MULTIPLAYER) - Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team,Wipeout Pulse/Pure,Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2,Tekken 6,Dissidia 012, Burnout Dominator,WWE All Stars,Daxter,WWE SVR 2011
PJ64 GAMES - Super Smash Brothers,GoldenEye,BattleTanx,SM64 Multiplayer 1.3.1,Mario Kart 64,Mario Tennis,Mario Party 1/2/3,Star Fox 64,Wave Race 64,Mario Golf.
Active Contributor

Of those i have: Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team,Tekken 6,Dissidia 012,
PJ64 GAMES - Super Smash Brothers,GoldenEye,,SM64 Multiplayer 1.3.1,Mario Kart 64,,Mario Party 1/2/3,Star Fox 64. i got most of my roms from emuparadise.

Active Contributor

Great,I got all of em except SM64 Multiplayer from Emuparadise,so we will play Tenkaichi Tag team, Dissidia,Tekken 6 and afcourse SSB tom,just tell the timing,and yeah,where r u from?coz playing over kaillera from a geographically far place will result in high ping and increased lag,also if u need any help with PPSSPP settings for Multiplayer then ask me,I'll give u the best settings.Also I would like to know that which version of PPSSPP u have
Active Contributor

no no no i didn't get sm64 multiplayer from emu paradise. it came with the emulator. i am from illinos in the US of A. i have ppsspp 1.4.2 and i think i got the settings i need i just need to know if i need to forward any ports if i were to host on hamachi also if chu have kik, skype, imvu, or are willing to use hangouts on google u can best contact me that way. i am free now but not sure for how long

Active Contributor

Oh well,I guess it'll be better if u join my hamachi server and chatting on Hangouts would be better, tell me your ID for that
Active Contributor

try Darkwinger X. u meant my name right?

New Contributor

Hey anyone wants to play with me on multiplayer

New Contributor

I want to play a game with u