Did you try installing your motherboard drivers?
Finally figured this out.
After setting my Network to "Home" with no luck; allowing Pings through the firewall on the Domain and Private Network profiles, along with file transfers.
1. Control Panel/Windows Firewall/Advanced Settings/
2. Inbound Rules/File and Printer Sharing (Echo Request - ICMPv4-In)
3. Under General Click "Enable"
4. Under the Scope Tab click "Any IP address"
You need to do this for whatever Network Profile you are running Hamachi Under. (Work and Home - Private, or Domain)
2. Inbound Rules/File and Printer Sharing (SMB-In)
Hope you still have some hair by now.