Hey, i posted this solution on a different thread but i'll also post here for visibility. System is windows 7 54 bit.
Hey everyone who's reading this thread and still finding a solution for this, I just recently solved it on my end after 2 days of google searching.
1) Uninstall hamachi and remove from program file x86 / network adapter from device manager if it's still there.
2) Remove any other vpn's you have (I did this just in case).
3) GET A DIFFERENT INSTALLER FILE THAT'S NOT FROM HAMACHI GUEST HOMEPAGE.
Why? I have no clue, it seems the installer file they have up is borked or something. I got used a different version of the installer, 188.8.131.527.
4) Proceed download as usual, then that annoying yellow triangle should be gone. At least it did for me.
네트워크 연결이 안 돼요.
Re: Hamachi: Tunneling Problem - VPN Error
It's still not working for me...
we want el solve on windows 10
How do you rename the Hamachi adapter in the device manager. I cannot remember or find how to rename it to "Hamachi".
I tried the steps noted, but could not find out how to edit the name of the network adapter in the device manager.
- I uninstalled the program.
- Did a search through the HDD to delete any old ini files etc.
- Had a look at the Device Manager to ensure the adapter/s was/were removed
- Downloaded the application from the LogMeIn website and not some other free site.
- Ran the install and my network and names are now perfect.
If there is someone who knows how to edit the name I would still like to know how.