Welcome to the Hamachi Community!
New Contributor

Re: Hamachi: service stopped

I think I just figured it out, thanks again to LMI_IT_Pro.
As Administrator, I did a net start Hamachi2Svc command, which started the Hamachi Tunneling Engine Service. In my case, when completed it then kicked off Logmein Hamachi itself. I did not set up the autostart program which was recommended, but now I know what to do after I power off.
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finally - an answer that works thanks to ASWEngineer.  I appreciate the input you supplied us all. Cheers

New Contributor

same thing please help i cant log into it thru services say my name is invalid

New Contributor

Összefoglaló jelentés (Summary report)
------------------------

Teszt megnevezése (Test name): Hamachi szolgáltatás (Hamachi service) Eredmény (Result): [SÁRGA (YELLOW)] -> Szolgáltatás állapota (Service status: ): Leállítva (Stopped)

---------------------------------------------

Teszt megnevezése (Test name): Fájlok és mappák (Files & Folders) Eredmény (Result): [ZÖLD (GREEN)] -> Az összes szükséges fájl megtalálható

Teszt megnevezése (Test name): Illesztőprogram (Driver) Eredmény (Result): [ZÖLD (GREEN)] -> OK

New Contributor

I tried all the instructions listed by Lmi_IT_Pro above and it didn't work (however I didn't try restarting) but I did manage to get it working. In Services under Startup type it had service status Stopped and under that there are 4 buttons one of which is Start just clicked start and it worked fine

New Contributor

Tried everything you said and still refuses to even open, please help.

New Contributor

Sorry guys. Total Noob here.

Just installed the LogMeIn and Hamachi.

But I can't get it to work. Tried several of the guides both here and via Google, but nothing seems to work. 

I am on Win 10, and it tells me that the servers are unavailable at the moment.

Tried uninstall and install again.

Changing the netvwork settings

Command promt option

etc.

But nothing works.

Any hints on what to do?

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]
Hi Robsteren,
First, please open your Windows Advanced Firewall in admin mode and verify that the Hamachi LMI tunnelling protocal and VPN is allowed for BOTH INBOUND AND OUTBOUND.
If you had to enable, then logoff and logon again.
Then (I realize you may have already done this), open cmd.exe in admin mode. Type: "NET START hamachi2svc" and wait for the system to reply "hamachi service has started".
Post back and, if possible, please attach either a screen shot or error code or both if there are any errors.
Thank you.
Frequent Contributor

One more thing,
Although fresh installs are SUPPOSED to include the most recent updates, it couldn't hurt to check. On your Hamachi splash screen, click on the HELP button, and click update. Hope this helps as well.
New Contributor

Most of everything that you said was already done and it still doesn't work. I don't know what to do.