Welcome to the Hamachi Community!
New Contributor

Ping request timed out.

I have hamachi installed on three pc's (2 with win 10 and one with win 7). Everything was great till few days ago when hamachi can't help me to play with my friends. When I ping every pc from those 3 from other I get the message requested timed out. I use hamachi since beggining and I didn't have a problem that I can't resolve till now.

What should I do?

Thanks.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Ping request timed out.

See if your friends can ping you, it could either be a firewall has decided to block Hamachi. Start by whitelisting Hamachi on your local firewall and if that does not work try doing it to your network firewall if there is one.
New Contributor

They can't ping me neither. We all havemicrosoft essential security and all it work fine till now. I put hamachi-2-ui in excluded list but still don't work. Can you help me please and tell me whats should I do step by step?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

So neither you or him can ping each other. And you have made the exception on the Local firewall. But did you do the same with your network firewall? 

Check your Router firewall for any HTML filtering or any ports that may be blocked.  

The LogMeIn whitelisting info is http://help.logmein.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Whitelisting-and-LogMeIn 

If you can please make sure to include the * ( as this is the wildcard). 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aehXXylFLQc

Check out this video it might help with setting up your firewall to allow hamachi through :) 

Quick tutorial on how to implement a URL filter on an ASUS RT-N66U router's firewall to block port 80 requests for websites to a LAN.
New Contributor

I don't think the solution with router will fix this problem because all the 3 pc's are connected to different routers. I don't think that all block at one time...