Welcome to the Hamachi Community!
New Contributor

Problem with Hamachi servers?

I have been using Hamachi for the past year with no trouble but over the past few days I regularly get errors connecting:

"Failed to connect to the Hamachi servers......."

My internet is working fine so I was wondering whether there are any other problems that I am unaware of?

New Contributor

Re: Problem with Hamachi servers?

I have the same problem but ich make all i can but hamachi dont connet with the server 

New Contributor

I was unable to connect for the past hour or two today, and now I got in ok with nothing changing on my side.

New Contributor

Again I am experiencing this problem, it seems that more and more often I cannot use Hamachi some period of time.

@Hamachi : please advise what could be the cause of this as it is really starting to make me look elsewhere for vpn.

LogMeIn Contributor
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi,

if your client is attached to a LogMeIn account, then what you are experiencing is probably networking issue.

The best wold be to send us diagnostic log files so we can check if your connection towards to our datacenters are the reason.

You can find the log file location in the advanced settings menu, right at the bottom.

New Contributor

This problem is ongoing for me.

My internet is working fine and I have tried with and without anti-virus/firewalls enabled. 9/10 times when switching on Hamachi it does not connect to the server and often can be an hour before it finally connects.

I am on the latest version of the client and I have tried re-starting the service many times but still the problem persists.

I have the log file found in the location as instructed - please let me know where to send it as it seems I can't add attachments to this post.

New Contributor

always when i try to use hamachi i got (Failed to connect to hamachi servers, whould you like hamachi to automaticlly monitor server availability and establish a connection as soon as it becomes possible?) , and i don't how to fix it i tryed to close my firewall and still have the problem i stopped the servers and delete the hamachi folder and start the service again and still have the same problem
help me please

LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

I would do a tracert to std.hamachi.logmein.com

Make sure you're not being blocked\ there's not any packet losses or too many hops (50+)

The whitelisting for LogMeIn can be found here help.logmein.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Whitelisting-and-LogMeIn I would strongly advise in whitelisting on the network firewall if one is present.