FYI -- I installed the new W10 build (10122) and had no problems restoring Hamachi and my proxy.
Here's the steps I took:
* Once Windows rebooted, I uninstalled Hamachi and rebooted.
* Because I already had the Driver Info file from Hamachi version 258, I went straight to installing Hamachi version 319.
* When the install process got to the point where it was attempting to install the Hamachi drivers, I right-clicked on the hamdrv.inf file I already had on my Windows desktop.
* A pop-up message appeared to inform me that the driver install was successful. I waited for the running Hamachi install to complete and then checked to see that the Hamachi drivers were available by going to Network -> Network and Sharing Center -> Change Adapter Settings (if you see the Hamachi Network and the driver icon without a red X, you're good to go).
I hope you Hamachi recovery goes as smoothly as mine did (and for future recovery from future W10 builds).
* When the install process got to the point where it was attempting to install the Hamachi drivers, I right-clicked on the hamdrv.inf file I already had on my Windows desktop and selected Install from the pop-up context menu.
Why would you be running your office on an unreleased preview operating system? Whoever your IT guy is, fire him. You should never run an office on testing software. Go back to Win7 or 8.1 (with addins to get rid of the annoyances).