cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

A user friendly client?

Are there any user friendly clients? The desktop application don't properly handle folders and lacks a lot of settings options. The browser plugin has more settings, but the lay out ain't much better than the desktop client.

So to my question, are there any good 3rd party clients that support SSO?
The go-lang client do not support SSO, otherwise I would have already switched to that one.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: A user friendly client?

I dont see any up to date clients on github, and would advice anyone not to use any other client than the official one.

If you dont like the Chrome extension interface just click "Open Vault" and use the (perfectly fine) web interface? It autofills everywhere anyway.

Anyway. Theyre busy with a new enterprise admin interface, so I would imagine theyre going to work on the client interface next. (Would personally love to see a Bitwarden-ish client interface)

Highlighted
New Contributor

The open vault option is still the plugin. The UI is IMHO quite low quality compared with other similar products and my expectations will be that the new client will just be a chromium locked to lastpass web page, but I guess that is the future as javascript kiddies need jobs too.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Guess you could just use a different service if you're not happy about this one. Man am I glad I dont have such toxic colleagues.