cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TK_the_IT_Guy
New Contributor

Ability to force SSO? Prevent user from creating account using company email

Hi

We are using LastPass Enterprise with SSO enabled, which is working flawlessly.

Therefore, I was wondering, if it would be possible to block/prevent a user from manually creating a LastPass account using their company email. Because this is causing some problems when we invite these users into our Enterprise setup.

BR.

TK

2 REPLIES 2
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Ability to force SSO? Prevent user from creating account using company email

Hi @TK_the_IT_Guy,

I've asked our technical team and you should be able to invite already existing LastPass accounts using the company email in to your Enterprise account. If you're having any difficulties with adding these already existing users or getting SSO enabled for them, please reach out to our Enterprise support team who can help via phone right away. You can access our Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
TK_the_IT_Guy
New Contributor

Re: Ability to force SSO? Prevent user from creating account using company email

Hi RachelO

Thank you for the reply.

Glad to hear that we should be able to invite any existing accounts into our Enterprise setup. If we experience problems going forward, we will contact the Enterprise support.

I am assuming the ability to block an account creation, if a certain email domain is used, it not possible.

Br.

TK