cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartiniConQueso
New Contributor

Azure AD Provisioning

Is anyone using the Azure AD Provisioning option? I have created a provisioning app in Azure using hte instrucitons provided, and while it essentially works, I do see one problem.

Azure reports frequent provisioning errors, and throttles the provisioning cycle as a result. The errors are typically of this fashion:

Failed to create User 'xxxx@xxxxxxx.edu' in customappsso; Error: StatusCode: Conflict Message: Processing of the HTTP request resulted in an exception. Please see the HTTP response returned by the 'Response' property of this exception for details. Web Response: {"Error":"This user exists and has been invited to join this enterprise."}. This operation will be retried after this date: 2019-05-10T17:24:45.0377521Z UTC

I've bolded the relevant part. This indicates that the user in question already has a LastPass account, which they log in to using the same email address that we are trying to provision. The instructions such a user receives at invite already account for this scenario - I am therefore a bit confused as to why this returns an "Error" message rather than "Info" to Azure. The user is still able to join our Enterprise tenant using the invite we provided, and if they do not, their existing LastPass account will not be affected - so why the error?

=K
2 REPLIES 2
Gilje
New Contributor

Re: Azure AD Provisioning

Same issue. Same question.
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Azure AD Provisioning

Hello,

So that our team can investigate and hopefully resolve this error so that it doesn't show, could you reach out to the Enterprise Support team? You can access our Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support or request a callback by scrolling down and clicking "Contact Support" on this page and entering your Enterprise account info and you should then be given the option to receive a callback usually within less than 5 minutes: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support-for-lastpass-lp010121

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!