cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Can I use 2FA with sites my users have access to.

We have around 150 contractors joined to the company Enterprise, and we distribute site logins via shared folders.

I understand users may use 2FA/LP Authenticator to login to their own Lastpass account. Can I force 2FA with our company sites?

For example, contractor Mary logs in to her Lastpass account and then uses a shared folder site to login to the company CRM. Can I force her to use LP Authenticator and receive a code as part of Mary's login?

Thank you.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can I use 2FA with sites my users have access to.

Hello, There is a policy that can be enabled, Require Multi-Factor Authentication, and you can select specific authenticator(s) for Multifactor Authentication. This policy requires users to authenticate before they can access their LastPass account. For more details and a step by step guide to set this policy up please see this support article: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/enable-multifactor-authentication-admins-lp010035

You can also call our Enterprise support team if you have any questions or would like more assistance with getting this set up. You can access our Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!